Sunday, March 26, 2017

                                              Why I am going to stop referring to those
                                                  who go along to get along as whores.

   Whore here defined as someone giving sex for money. You get to use her, and she makes you feel good so you pay her. You don't feel good when you are cut off from the only source of medication you can afford. I had filed a complaint, with the state of Texas, against a facility known as Texoma Community Center, the details of which I blogged in another of my blogspots:   papermonkwrencher.blogspot.com.

     I got fucked over for not being a compliant individual, because what most consider pariah do not have the civil protections and the avail of civil rights a registered sex offender does. Psychiatry is clear on the fact mental illness is a subjective, culturally contextual definition. As a dissident would be suffering from Authority Oppositional Disorder.

     And the most who consider such pariah could not define subjective let alone use it properly in a sentence except for maybe "take your medication". Like the above whore when she gets out of line and needs a treatment from her pimp.

     But never has a whore, who ever took my money for a good time, could do anything as damnable as what these people did. A prostitute is one not known for medical malfeasance. And  my wife's own niece, employed at Texoma Community Center, Tuesday Sotelo, would be a party to this; even as a pre-teen I had a lot of respect for her, seemingly born with a work ethic.

      Now she will never again rank anywhere in the esteem I would have for a twenty dollar whore. Especially the hardship she would burden my wife Janet with. To go along and get along for a paycheck and benefits. --- Diogenes Ltd.

No comments:

Post a Comment